author love stuffies affies
hello! hana | 13 y.o | malaysian | kpopers
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome


SOMETHING YOU NEED TO KNOW. ^^;;

✖╭╮✖ WAAAAIT SO BEFORE I GO TO LE PRECIOUS BED I NEED TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. 
*cough cough*

L. JOE, OR LEE BYUNGHUN OF TINTAP ISH MY HUBBEH TOO. SECOND OR FIRST HUSBAND, I CAN'T DECIDE YET.

(o´ω`o ) HIS EXPRESSIONLESS FACE (like this~ ̄。 ̄)  NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME FALL FOR HIM EVEN MORE. HE'S ONE YEAR YOUNGER THAT HUBBEH MYUNGSOO. <3 <3 <3~
(this picture is not mine. THAT person in the picture is MINE. harhar.)
This was taken from the teaser of their upcoming album "To You" which is "Love is Fight" featuring him and CHUNJEH 8D CHUNJOE LUB ISH TRUE. <3
PROB FANGIRLS? WELL, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIKE HIM. 8) 

I can't tell now why I'm deeply, deeply in love with him, since I'm dropdead sleepy. It's almost 2AM alr omg. 
I'll be going now~ ^^

Good night~ ^^ Jal ja!^^

Another cute guy steal my heart. 8D 
- Miss Fantasies
Saturday, May 26, 2012 (1:48 AM)

OLD | NEW