author love stuffies affies
hello! hana | 13 y.o | malaysian | kpopers
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome


why do i always feel like this?

This feeling... it's coming into my heart again.

I always feel like I'm the one who always create troubles. I even had a fight with my own friend who's a guy. Both of us were good before until we got into the same secondary school. For the first two weeks he still fine with me until one day, a friend of mine told me that he got angry at me and said such bad things about me. I was like, seriously, him? I wasn't really expected that until I faced it by myself. Really, he was really changed, from being good turned to bad. Seriously, I'm going to a new school 'cause I want to start a new life. A new journey. Not to fight. But I was into the wrong path. And our problem - it's not solved until now. I don't know what did I do at him, so I didn't do an apology. I want an apology from him. I saw him past few days, he was about to come at me but on that time I was talking with my friend. He was like 1 meter away from me. I can't forgive him 'cause he's the first ever guy who made me cry. Yes. He didn't know I have tons of problems and troubles in my mind and now he's gaining some more trouble.
Am I a troublemaker?

- Miss Fantasies

Labels:

Thursday, March 8, 2012 (10:21 PM)

OLD | NEW