author love stuffies affies
hello! hana | 13 y.o | malaysian | kpopers
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome


I'm not giving up, I'm starting over.

Hi everyone~
8th March, 2012. It's true. I already decided physically and mentally. I need to change. I realized that I'm a troublemaker. Seriously, no one interrupt my mind to say this. I'm such a naggy baby. I feel like I shall change myself from the cheerful one to the serious, quiet one. 'Cause that personality suits me more. I know if I talk a lot, some people will annoy with me although I didn't find trouble with 'em. I know this is a really weird decision, but I really hate myself right now. If it's not about the three of them, I won't be like this.
I'll stand by my own feet. I won't hope anyone anymore.

I'm not giving up, I'm just starting over.
Friday, March 9, 2012 (9:49 AM)

OLD | NEW